10,000 Facebook likes!

Locked 4 messages Options

10,000 Facebook likes!

Andrew Griffin
Administrator
We here at The Sims Social Fansite are very exited that we have reached the 10,000 mark. To celebrate we had a little party, this however is where things started to turn very odd indeed.

Read the whole story of the party here: http://www.sims-social.com/2011/09/10000-fansite-likes.html

What did you think of the story? Comment below!

P.S: If you have your own ideas for a Sim-Story, please post it in the "Tall Tales" section in the "Artists Studio". Heres the link to it http://the-sims-social-fansite-forum.2297952.n4.nabble.com/Tall-Tales-f3790385.html
-----------------
pussy, samuel, l, jackson, mother, fucking,

Re: 10,000 Facebook likes!

Lindsay Owens
Administrator
Is there any chance you'll be wearing that dress again soon? Cause I would like a few pictures...
floppy discs chop off heads

Re: 10,000 Facebook likes!

Lizzybeth Rose
I loved it, lol. Speshully the 'cry cry cry' part. So like Lindsay :PP

I'm gunna try to stay in the forums from now on and contribute too :33
IMMA RAINBOW UNICORN SPESHUL BUNNY SPARKLE PERSON.

Re: 10,000 Facebook likes!

Lindsay Owens
Administrator
 I do not