Add me - copy the facebook-links above

1234 ... 10

Add me - copy the facebook-links above

Simaholic
Administrator
Easy neighbours fast.

Copy the facebook link in the previous comment.
Insert your own facebook link at the bottom of the comment.
Post the comment to this thread.

1. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003293134922
The FIRST and BEST Unofficial Sims Social Fansite on the net for News, Free Items, Tips, Guides, Simoleons, Homes, Forum and Chat for The Sims Social Online Facebook Game.

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

Nikhi
i just sent a request to the link

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

Indre

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

MissSweet54
Hello!

Feel free to add me! - I'm playing The Sims Social on a regular daily basis, and I like gifting and helping people out!

Let's have some Sims Social-fun!

http://facebook.com/minnie1954

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

Dylan Takahashi
Daily player. I SHARE EVERYTHING and HELP anyone in need ♡
--Feel free to add me if you want to speed up your quests!

Anyone can add me, but I personally prefer active daily players (≧◡≦)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003689207747

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

greg185
http://www.facebook.com/masterG185

add me i play daily and i need ppl that will click on the links that are on my wall. Especially the bricks right now :D im about to lose out on the lute and 100k house value.

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

wendy4

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

danielley

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

jaygz26

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

esraa2012
plzz all add me i need nightbors :( http://www.facebook.com/essraa.abdelwahab?ref=tn_tnmn

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

dranney1
Add me please i will try to not be that annoying with requests

https://www.facebook.com/dan.ranney

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

Niev
https://www.facebook.com/metsantytar

Add me.
Active player~

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

mattvandenberk

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

indira

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

Marga
i can't add anyone, but if you want, you can add me. i start all over again  and need neighbours. I'm a daily player and accepted all requested i can do. click on my link to be my friend and then be my neighbour add sims.

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

diamuen
Oh, sweeeeet.

Add me if you'd like.  ^_^  I'm a daily player and will gladly help with requests.

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

s4gh1

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

mattvandenberk

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

Arcadian Witch
Add me!! I play several times a day! http://www.facebook.com/#!/Arcadian.Witch

Re: Add me - copy the facebook-links above

tlsanchez01
1234 ... 10