Alice In Wonderland/Parisian Cafe/Futuristic/Ice/Geo Gina/Otaku Room Medley

Alice In Wonderland/Parisian Cafe/Futuristic/Ice/Geo Gina/Otaku Room Medley

Sashuke25
This is my house!
Sims_Social_Home_as_od_.jpg
Ok, so my living room is in the theme of Alice in Wonderland (which I ADORE >w<) and both my trees are as well.
My kitchen isn't finished, but I'm doing it up Geo Gina style/Futuristic basically very colourful :)
My bathroom was ice, but now its more golden plain, not really a theme there.
My office is Parisian, as is my cafe. I also put a perfume table there and Mr Fud's cheese plate because it looked good. The rose bush too.
My bedroom is a mix of Japanese and Otaku - traditional and new. I'm still renovating that one.
My garden is really varied. There are some freebies, my gambling business, oh, my guards and my spy gnome :-) I put my car in the washing machine by accident. But, no theme there yet (thinking of wood?)
I do have various bits and bobs lying around in my underground garage, but I've yet to put them with a new room and theme. I'm saving up for a Red Queen dress ¬w¬
Hope you like it!
Sashuke25