Aquatix Delux

Philosopherqueen
I have been saving up my Social Points to buy the G King Counter but now that the Aquatix Delux is going away in a week I feel like I have to get it first instead of the Counter. I like the way it looks but I am mostly getting it to have a way to fulfill my social need for free without having to visit a neighbour (I'm tired of the Cow Plant).

I'm worried, though cause I didn't choose the Insane trait as one of my Sim's traits and have already maxed out all my slots so can't add it. Will I still be able to increase my Social need with the Aquatix Delux?

Please help as I need to make this decision soon. I don't the the fish tank is worth having without that benefit.

Re: Aquatix Delux

simssocialfansite
Administrator
If you have the personality of 'Introvert' you can too :)

Hope this helps!