Arabian week...My harem :))

Aardvark Mario Mazbalian
My Harem

https://www.facebook.com/mazza33
Make a house...make a better one....and try to do the best possible.......Priceless!

Re: Arabian week...My harem :))

marieta
Es muy bonita, enhorabuena por ella.

Re: Arabian week...My harem :))

julia
wooow you r creating art work not even houses...how can u build up all this so fast??i suffer for almost 3 days before i build the fountain:-) thats sure u spend a lot on this game.but it worth it u r really amazing

Re: Arabian week...My harem :))

Chereen Meloidia
this is very nice design, i like it (^_*)v

Re: Arabian week...My harem :))

Gita
I am soooooooooooooooooo in luv with this 1!!
Masterpiece as I said to you, GL hunnie xxx

Re: Arabian week...My harem :))

TheQueen
elegant simplicity. great work!

Re: Arabian week...My harem :))

devilicious
This is absolutely your masterpiece

Re: Arabian week...My harem :))

boredhousewife
Nice and simple but elegant.. I like the water feature :)

Re: Arabian week...My harem :))

irfanohirfan
ohooo love this castle
the park is great
there's no life without problems
__________________________
                                                                       best regards,

Re: Arabian week...My harem :))

Aardvark Mario Mazbalian
Thank you all :)
Make a house...make a better one....and try to do the best possible.......Priceless!

Re: Arabian week...My harem :))

Farha Rahman
Love your harem ...its awesome

Re: Arabian week...My harem :))

Aardvark Mario Mazbalian
Thank you all for the comments.....i will stop the sims for a while at least but the house will stay for all of you to visit :) See you all again in the future

Peace,

Mazz
Make a house...make a better one....and try to do the best possible.......Priceless!