Beach Expantion

Dragon
So what was the point. Just wasted a week of my life on a really tedious quest. finished with 15 hours to spare, BUT... didn't manage the first wk in time so get nothing :( REALLY bored on this game and the amount of life it sucks out of you.

Re: Beach Expantion

lavenderface
Yeah.
Unless you got the house value reward for the papyrus station (which I can't remember if I got or not, because all the quests glitched and expired early for a lot of people) or just wanted some experience, there was no point doing it if you'd already failed the first week.
It was just a bad quest.

Re: Beach Expantion

mizzlina
What is all this abt actually??