Blocked for 2 days for adding gaming friends on FB

Blocked for 2 days for adding gaming friends on FB

fritalays
Why does FB host so many games that require someone to have a million neighbors who also play and yet there's a rule about adding strangers (because they're the only other people who play the games you do) to your account. And when you add too many people at once in a rush to finish a quest that requires tons of help and most of your previous gaming friends are less or no longer active, you get blocked for 2 days!!

I love sims social but their requirements to finish quests on time completely clash with fb rules. It'd be nice if they had a separate site kind of like Neopets or Gaia online where you could continue building everything you missed in fb there.

That's all probably be just a pipe dream but on the off chance it ever comes true, I'd support such a site. It's sims after all. I've been buying all their games from the get-go.