CAN'T GET IN TO MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Babyboo10233
When this week quest stared and we got all our neighbors showing up again. I can't get in to my clothes. Please some one fix this are tell me how too???

Re: CAN'T GET IN TO MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuka
When i want to go to the clothes I have to wait a minute because it acts like it freezes, but then it loads again.
Hit the clothes button, go to the kitchen to get a drink or have a bathroom break, and when you get back it should work. Otherwise I don't know what's up :(

Re: CAN'T GET IN TO MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Babyboo10233
I was able to do that before when i had problems getting in to clothes after i deleted a bunch of neighbors. Now that the new quest stared and we got all are neighbors back show on the game. I get the reload error :-(

Re: CAN'T GET IN TO MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!

gcfan1987
I'm no expert but what browser are you using?

A few years ago, internet explorer wouldn't let me get into Facebook AT ALL.
I find chrome to be the best, with safari a close second. I've heard of other browsers like firefox etc, but I don't have them to comment about it.

If its the browser, it could be the flash player. If not, its got me stumped.

Just to make it clear, I'm NO expert. I'm good at breaking things, not so good at fixing them, but I do my best.

Re: CAN'T GET IN TO MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Babyboo10233
I had the same problem with Internet Explore so i changed to chrome a while back. I have not tried the other one yet.

Re: CAN'T GET IN TO MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!

basilgirl
I had the same problem this morning, except I kept clicking on it and when it did finally open it clicked on the new dress for over 100 sim cash!!!!  Now I own a dress I did not want and spent over half my precious money. I am really angry and want my money back. There needs to be a confirmation when making purchases over a certain amount of money.

I have used all browsers and it is still freezing or not loading clothes for me.

Katie Sim
“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Re: CAN'T GET IN TO MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Babyboo10233
I so agree and thank you for letting me know that other browsers don't work as well. I was going to down load another one to see if it would work. But, Then i thought, My other game work just fine with the  browser i am using witch is chrome.
They should just put the clothes in the shop and be done with all of this. I am sure if the shop didn't load they would have had it fixed all ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: CAN'T GET IN TO MY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!

mizzlina
I am having the same probb

easibook.com