COLLECTING LOTUS FLOWERS IS SUCH A PAIN

lhejel
hahaha I just noticed...there are 1 or 2 lotus flowers that grows in my sim's yard but when I reached the quest that requires collecting lotus flowers...hmm...not even 1 appeared haha even if I refresh my browser...so unfair really.

Re: COLLECTING LOTUS FLOWERS IS SUCH A PAIN

Sylvia Powell Pritchett
it is unfair....but I think it is to slow the players down until they toss the next quest up.

Re: COLLECTING LOTUS FLOWERS IS SUCH A PAIN

lhejel
That's why most of the time the game is so unfair...there are 2 quests that have both rewards..haha now you have to choose which one to finish first...hehhe but both quests are so difficult to finish

Re: COLLECTING LOTUS FLOWERS IS SUCH A PAIN

FullyFit
Same here.  I collected a bunch but none of them counted as having them.  Not right!

Re: COLLECTING LOTUS FLOWERS IS SUCH A PAIN

chou
so, did u guys finish that quests or what did you do to get/have lotus on your yard??

Re: COLLECTING LOTUS FLOWERS IS SUCH A PAIN

MetalheadJohnnie
just LITERALLY obtained One out of Fifty Lotus spawns...

Re: COLLECTING LOTUS FLOWERS IS SUCH A PAIN

Mepooooo
Such a pain, really. These lotus flowers are growing in my garden, but not normally..