Can't send requests in Sims SOcial

Aidan Stark
Hi. Hopefully  I get an answer here. I haven't been able to send requests since 2 days ago. I can send gifts but no requests. I tried to use the Help icon from the game.  But is completely unfriendly user. I clean cookies, change browsers and even change computers, to not avail. Where could i go to get direct help for this?

Re: Can't send requests in Sims SOcial

forevercatt
Sometimes that happens to me, but if I log in and out it helps usually.

Re: Can't send requests in Sims SOcial

melodyrain
it also happen to me... the box of friend's name list is empty, so i couldn't send any request. is there any way to fix this?

Re: Can't send requests in Sims SOcial

mizzlina
It happens to me too at times!

Easibook