Cat Bed?

AmeliaPond
According to my Sim, my cat is tired and needs me to buy a bed.   I don't see any cat beds in the shop though.  I know it was the final prize in the Cat Chalet quest, but it expired on me before I finished.   How do I get a bed?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Doctor: So your aunt. Where's she?
Amelia: She's out.
The Doctor: And she left you all alone?
Amelia: I'm not scared.
The Doctor: 'Course you're not! You're not afraid of anything. Box falls out of the sky, man falls out of the box, man eats fish custard. And look you, just sitting there. So you know what I think.
Amelia: What?
The Doctor: Must be a hell of a scary crack in your wall.

Re: Cat Bed?

AuntieSim
I'd like to know as well. Both my cat and dog need beds.

Re: Cat Bed?

mizzlina
Me too!

Easibook