Clones. They will take over the world...

Clones. They will take over the world...

Lindsay Owens
Administrator
Hi!

That's at my own house. I somehow obtained a cloning device. So, I did what any other person would do: I watched TV with myself.
floppy discs chop off heads

Re: Clones. They will take over the world...

simssocialfansite
Administrator
Haha Thats so cool :D

Re: Clones. They will take over the world...

Andrew Griffin
Administrator
I remember when you Share-screened this to me on Skype, that was an amusing couple of minutes. Although I don't think they will take over the world any time soon, all it did was sit on the couch and watch TV, lazy clones.
-----------------
pussy, samuel, l, jackson, mother, fucking,

Re: Clones. They will take over the world...

Lindsay Owens
Administrator
This post was updated on .
HEY!  THOSE ARE MY LAZY CLONES! Thank you very much.
floppy discs chop off heads

Re: Clones. They will take over the world...

Hardstylehunt3r
This once happened to me when I visited a friend. There was 2 clones of her, 1 in PC and other talking to me. o_O
Hardstyle is in my veinz
ยป ADD ME!

Re: Clones. They will take over the world...

Lindsay Owens
Administrator
Scary thought there. I fear for you...
floppy discs chop off heads

Re: Clones. They will take over the world...

mossmoosemoe
haha I did the same thing! :D

WOOT ^^ TV WATCHING CLONES FOR THE WIN
floppy discs chop off heads

Re: Clones. They will take over the world...

Lindsay Owens
Administrator
mossmoosemoe wrote
Your clones are so cute! <3
floppy discs chop off heads

Re: Clones. They will take over the world...

mossmoosemoe
haha thanks :D