GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT (PART 1,2,&3)

GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT (PART 1,2,&3)

sealeykb
This post was updated on .
            GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT

hope you guys enjoy it please leave comments, its not finished yet.

Halloween was coming up and Kelly loved this time of the year, she could be anyone she wanted, do anything she wanted. Kelly’s mother on the other hand hated Halloween she said it was a tradition of evil because she was from the Caribbean, and they did not celebrate Halloween. All Kelly wanted was to enjoy scaring people and have fun no harm in it she though. “This year I will be a witch” she said, “I wish I could do magic”. “Magic you say child, those are things for de devil to play with”. Kelly rolled her eyes at her mother because she didn’t understand what the big deal was, why did mama hate Halloween? “Where me from you don’t play with spirits”. Kelly laughed and looked at her mother. Ok ok mom I get it, voodoo you mean, ha ha Kelly walked away laughing and said goodbye to her mother. “You think it’s a joke, you really don’t know”

As I woke up and went to the bathroom I looked out my window to where my dogs were running around. I enjoyed my life and felt that today would be the day I finally get my costume, something really scary. Maybe her mom was right maybe she should not do Halloween this year. As she looked out the window at her dogs, she noticed that they were acting strange. She could not see what they were digging up, but knew that it might be something bad by the way they barked and howled. Running out the door she saw an ax in the wall of her garden room.

Where did this come from she thought, how could anyone get her ax out that room, and why put it in the wall “hmmm this is strange”. Kelly ran around her pond, beautiful blue water with all her fishes swimming happily. She headed towards the back yard, “Oh my god” she screamed. She could not believe her eyes her Venus fly trap turned into a giant monster. “This can’t be real I’m dreaming, I’m dreaming wake up” she slapped herself trying to wake up.

I need my camera no one will believe me I gotta tape this. As Kelly set the camera up, her entire body shaking she mustered up the courage to get it on video, if anyone thought she was  crazy this would prove she’s not. She started the tape and captured what happened next. The fly trap moved slowly watching her every move. In the corner of her eye she saw her dogs digging at something, moving closer Kelly saw that there was a grave site. Where had it come from she felt as if this was a joke? As she walked over to the stones she saw a human hand sticking out, why was this happening to her? Someone was playing a prank, a sick joke. Kelly walked closer to the stones to read the names, she could not believe her eyes. With a pale face she read the names on the stone” Kelly Tumbas died Oct. 31st taken in a horrible way” “Alison Tumbas died Nov. 1st. of a broken heart”. Horrible way?........Kelly turned around to run but a large looming figure was standing over her with red eyes and mouth sewn together. All the lights went out, her head spinning, all the water in her ponds turned to blood even her tears. It was speaking to her “no please noooooooo……..

YOUR WELCOME TO POST YOUR OWN STORY, LET ME KNOW AND I CAN ALSO ADD YOU IN MINE LEAVE YOUR NAME AND WHAT PART YOU WANT TO PLAY......TO BE CONTINUED

Re: GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT

Larky
Very good! I love the red ponds!

Re: GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT

sealeykb
thank you so much

Re: GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT

Andrew Griffin
Administrator
This post was updated on .
ahahaha, very creative. great work i cant wait for more :P

This isn't role-play however, i will transfer it to the "Fanfiction" segment under the "Artists studio" section. :)

#MOVED
-----------------
pussy, samuel, l, jackson, mother, fucking,

GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT(PART 2).

sealeykb
This post was updated on .

GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT continued...

When Kelly woke up she was confused with a huge headache. As she came to Kelly realized that she was in a strange room. What just happened, where am I, she looked around still groggy. "Help, please help me" she screamed to the top of her voice an energy rushing through her. She looked around, tears welling up in her eyes, "what is this place". She saw that the walls were black, stained with what looked like blood. There was also a sink, toilet, and a strange bed. But this was no ordinary bed, this was shaped like a coffin. The thoughts that ran through her head, she tried to not think of, what happened last?, how she got here? All she could think of was her mother and the grave stones. What did they say? She remembered that her mother's name was on there and hers. She stood up and walked over to the bed her heart pounding with fear, even though she loved Halloween and being scared, this one was too much. "Hello, hello anyone" she looked around the room it seemed as if no one lived in it for years a dresser stood in the corner dusty, with an oil lamp on it, there was also something else. Blood, it can’t be blood, a coffin now blood ok I’m officially scared. Escape was the only way to get out, she could not just sit here she had to get out somehow.

Kelly’s mother sat watching TV, "Only nonsense, they think this is fun” a sudden wind rushed into the room making it incredibly cold, Alison knew what this meant, every Halloween she felt it. An evil so strong she could not bear to think about who it might be. She walked over to the phone thinking she had to call Kelly and explain, somehow make her stop this Halloween fascination she had, it was time she to let her know the truth.

“I know what you’re thinking, don’t be silly”. Something spoke in the darkness. Kelly screamed in fear "who's there, come out". A large dark figure stepped out of the darkness behind the bars, he had a mask on his face, and he was watching her panic like a rat in a cage. "Why so scared, your safe in there" with an evil grin he laughed, A laugh that echoed through her soul. She stood silent paralyzed with fear for what she was seeing. "Your very pretty Kelly, you will be my new wife and make me a son" his yellow teeth the only thing she could see in the dark. "Sir I’m sorry but you have me confused with someone, please let me go, I won’t tell anyone" Kelly cried and begged, but it only angered him." No, your mine now" he turned around and vanished into the darkness. Shaking she realized what just happened.

Running to the tiny window, Kelly tried to climb up putting her feet on the sink, she climbed to the top, but it was to small. She could not stay here; she had to have been kidnapped that’s the only way. He’s trying to scare me that’s all. She then tried to pick the lock with her hair pin, they do this on TV all the time, how hard could it be. OK stay calm help will come, she kept telling herself this even with the fear she had, even though she knew this might be it, this is what the stone said. I died in a horrible way. Tears ran down her face praying that this would work. BANG she jumped dropping the pin outside the bars. “Ha ha ha, my my aren’t we handy”, the man was back this time with a book and a knife, his hand stretched out. “You have no reason to fear me girl if I wanted you dead you would be”………..

YOUR WELCOME TO POST YOUR OWN STORY, LET ME KNOW AND I CAN ALSO ADD YOU IN MINE LEAVE YOUR NAME AND WHAT PART YOU WANT TO PLAY......TO BE CONTINUED

Re: GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT continued....

Lindsay Owens
Administrator
Could you move this post to your first post as a reply that way the whole story can be found under one post.

Thanks!
~Lindsay
floppy discs chop off heads

Re: GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT (Rated K)

kimibt
wow very nice, i love the "i die in a horrible way?... she turned to run" part. creative, i will add if its ok with you, maybe you add me in.

nah don't move it,put them like that, i hate when its in the reply. really good story, im going to add a little part if you don't mind. i see you said you can add us, sure thing put me in it, kimi or kim  were Sims friends.

Re: GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT continued....

kimibt
This post was updated on .

                                    THE  MISSING

My best friend Kelly and I were supposed to go to the Halloween party together, I’ve been calling her all day, and for some reason she hasn’t called back. This was very strange for her, she loved Halloween every year we would both go to the parties and play pranks on everyone. It was already 9pm so she decided to get dressed and pass by her house on the way, first she would call Kelly’s mom and find out where she was. As Kim walked into her living room she felt a strong wind rush through the house, the door swung open and a man was standing in her door way, he had a large rob on; his eyes were red and his teeth yellow. “Who the hell are you, how did you get in here, you better get out” shaking Kim tried to act brave; she walked slowly backward trying not to panic. Her mind racing on the worst, Kim looked to her left were she saw her guitar on the table, she could grab it to defend herself if needed. The man in a flash was standing right in front of her, his breath hot and musky on her skin. His large hand wrapped around her throat, he lifted her off the floor his fingers digging into her neck. Kim tried to scream but all she could do was gasp in horror, she felt her life being drained from her, and then…..the lights went out.

Kim had a very strange dream, what happened, how did she get into bed? As her mind cleared she remembered Kelly and the party, she remembered the man, a strange man was in her house. She ran to the living room to check the door. It was locked, bolted. She looked at the time it was 3am, did she dream that, or did it really happen. Kim still had her costume on, maybe she fell asleep. The dreams she had last night were so strange she didn’t want to think about them. She had finally found Kelly but she was not herself, Kim remembered walking up to her house the doors were locked, the house seemed to be engulfed in a thick fog. As Kim walked to the back she noticed an old shack, but this was never there before. She tried to make her way to the back of the house where she saw was a large grave site, Kim has been to Kelly’s home many times she never seen this before, where had it come from. Fear gripping her Kim walked over to the shed but she noticed there were no doors the entire place was surrounded with walls “what is this place” she placed her hand on the wall; it was warm, almost to warm. Kim turned around with a sudden jerk, there was Kelly behind her with teeth that gleamed in the night, she was a vampire. Kim screamed and ran to the front of the house where she saw the same man. “No, no, stay away” she turned and tried to run but fell into the pond.

Kim knew that this was just a dream but it felt so real, she could not shake the felling of those fingers around her neck, the smell of his breath and the thought that her friend might be a monster. She decided to go find her, Kelly was missing maybe in danger, this was not like her not to call or to miss a Halloween party. Running to her car, because now she’s scared to even walk outside, Kim drove to Kelly’s house, everything looked normal, no signs of trouble, the lights were also on. “I can’t believe this, she’s home?” Kim walked to the door.

Ding dong, “hello miss I’m a bad friend” Kim joked as she heard the footsteps coming towards the door. “Where have you been…?” Kim could not believe it, this was not her friend, Kelly had eyes dark as night, her skin pale, her teeth sharp as knifes, if this was a costume then she won the contest right there. “Are you ok” Kim tried to act normal. “Yes why” Kelly looked at her through dark eyes no emotion in her response. “hello my friend I missed you, come in”. Kim smiled, with a gulp she said to her “sorry I got another party to go to, you look great, really nice costume, you look wonderful” as she turned she saw him, the man In her dream, “I didn’t see anything, trust me you don’t even have to worry” with her hand up Kim tried to bargain her way out of this situation, she knew that this was it. Kelly was a vampire and this must be…….Dracula, no, no way.

“My name is Alison tumbas, my daughter and her friend are missing sir”. With Kim’s mother Betty standing next to her, Kelly’s mother tried to speak to the cop behind the desk; he was a bald man with grubby fingers and a thin long mustache, his uniform to small for his rounded belly. “Ladies, its Halloween, what do you want me to do, go out and search through all this madness to find them, come on you said they liked this stuff, they’re probably getting drunk somewhere” “I’m telling you they are missing” Alison cried because only she knew what was going on, if she tried to explain they would think she was crazy. “Come on lets go look for them ourselves”. As they walked out the police station a man standing on the corner whispered to them “hey, you looking for someone?” Alison walked over to the man “yes can you help us?” “It’s Halloween a lot of crazies out, and a lot of other stuff too” “what others stuff”, Betty walked over, she was confused. “what’s going on here, what other stuff” “listen lady, its Halloween alot happens at night out here, something’s you cant explain, if you need help with finding an answer you need to call S.A.P.S, here’s the number. Trust me they are no ordinary detectives, they will find your daughters the man turned and started walking away, “who are you” they tried to get a name, all he said was "I’m Larky, i'll find you when you need me". With his head bent, he tipped his hat, his large leather coat trailing behind him, the man walked into the night and vanished. “Let’s go betty I will explain on the way", " where are we going", " to get our children back"

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR STORIES, THANKS GUYS

no problem, thanks

Re: GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT continued....

sealeykb
oh wow that my house, you really did a good job, thanks alot, i love it lol

Re: GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT continued....

sealeykb
im writing another part and im going to use some from your story, i really liked it, very good job. and some of what you wrote i was already thinking of so putting it in would be easy

Re: GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT(PART 2).

Larky
Great job! Looks like Kim and Kelly have a great story going here. Just so you know Larky is a she not a he :D
My Social Sim's name is Indigo Blue if that helps with your story. Larky is just the name I use on the forums.

Re: GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT(PART 2).

sealeykb
oops, lol  thanks alot though, Indigo blue i like it.

GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT(PART 3).

sealeykb
This post was updated on .

       After Betty and Alison, walked away from the police station, the mysterious man, gave them the number for S.A.P.S. a private agency that helps with unexplained happenings. The moms drove to the address on the card “ what is this place, what do they do here” betty had heard most of the stories Alison told her but she just could not believe it, all she wanted to do was go home, Kim and Kelly were ok, she knew that but Alison wouldn’t listen. The parents got out of the car, “This does not look good, did you even get a name” Betty was getting more upset with this nonsense. “Ghost and vampires don’t exist”. She knew that her daughter might be having fun somewhere, Alison was sure that something went wrong. As they approached the door they saw two huge plants. Ringing the door bell, the plants stood straight up and looked at them. “Ahhhh, oh my god, what are those?” “Fly traps, but they’re huge” Alison was fascinated with the plant, Betty only wanted to get out of there. “this is ridicules, I’m not going in there, Kim is fine, if you want to be a crazy over protective mother be my guest, I’m leaving” Betty walked away, angry that Alison brought her out here to this scary place. She was wondering where Kim was but knew she was at a party having fun, or was she.

Alison walked up to the door and rang the bell; it made a strange and terrifying sound. A woman came to the door; she had a red dress on, long dark hair, and was very beautiful. She looked extremely normal for someone living in a house like this. “Hello my name is Alison, I’m sorry to bother you, but someone gave me your address, my daughter is missing and I need your help”. The woman looked at Alison for a few seconds, “where did you get my address?” “A man at the police station he said you work with the paranormal, that you find the missing?” “You mean S.A.P.S, yeah they’re pretty good, and no I don’t work for them anymore. I can find you someone who can help but I’m done with those things” “but the man said you were the best” with a small grin the woman invited Alison in. “my name is Bella, I don’t mean to be rude but why should I care if your daughter is missing or not”. Alison tried to contain her anger at the statement, she told her the story.

“I’m from the Caribbean, when I was a little girl my father was a pastor in the Baptist church. He told us of the evil spirits that came at night, when you were in bed they looked at your soul, if you were bad, they would make you do things you didn’t want to do, trick you. And if you were good, they would give you treats. When the spirits come to you, you must never look them in the eye, this is bad you will see all the pain of the people they tricked before” “childhood stories to make a child behave” Bella was not convinced “no, this is no story, I left my bed at night, went outside, I didn’t listen to my father. When I went out I was walking in the street coming home, I saw a man standing there waiting for me, when I tried to walk the other way he appeared in front of me, he told me that my soul was his, and that if I wanted to live I had to do as he said, that he will always find me. “Ha he was a total psycho” Bella laughed. “No this was no man this was the devil himself. You might not want to believe me but I have no reason to lie” tears running down Alison’s face. “Ok, listen, you seem like you believe this, so I can tell you, do you know why I’m not with S.A.P.S anymore? They found out about me, why I was one of the best, I could not be apart of what they did knowing what I am…..I’m a witch” Alison looked up at the woman, beautiful, confident, she must be crazy. “Oh, ok, a witch” “so I must believe your story but you deny mine?” this made Bella angry “if you want your daughter to be found then you need to trust me.

Kelly hoped the man would let her go, what was this madness about a son. “So Kelly, you want to know why you’re here”, “yes I don’t understand, I’ve never done anything to deserve this”. With a loud roar of his voice he said “you are not innocent, if you think that this will stop what is meant to be then you’re wrong, where’s your mother now huh”, “my mother, what, how do you know my mother?” .The man looked into her eyes, Kelly felt a strange bond with him, “she didn’t tell you then, hahaha, typical” “what do you mean, tell me what?”. “Do you know what you are, emmm? Answer me”; “no I don’t know what you’re talking about, you’re, are you, Dracula?”. “Dracula, really, come on he’s a womanizing nut, and he has this thing with Van Helsing, it’s weird, no  my name is Suconya"  He dropped the book at her feet, thump “A little light reading to keep you busy until I get back, someone else is missing from our little party, I’ll go find her”. Kelly looked down at the book, it was a large diary. She didn’t understand what just happened. Who was this man, what was this man. She opened the book and began to read.

What she read was unbelievable, she saw names she knew, people in her family, she saw her grandmother’s name and read what it said “Grafton and Anna Tombs”, that was her grandparents, her grandfather was a pastor in the Caribbean. In 1920 there was a tomb unearthed in the mountains of Simsolia. He was in charge of opening this tomb; inside they found a large coffin, the creature inside was responsible for many deaths, he also tried to take her, “MOM”. Not believing what she was reading Kelly continued. Her grandfather lifted the opening to find a man lying within, asleep, with a pale face and dark hair. As they moved closer the figure rose from the coffin, eyes red as the blood he hungered for. Everyone ran in fear, but her grandfather stood with his bible in one hand and a wooden stake in the other. All the men ran out of the tombs screaming for their lives, they began to close the door, burying Grafton tombs inside. Kelly cried, sobbing for the grandfather she never knew.

The diary belonged to her grandmother; Kelly read how she could not deal with her husband’s death. She believed he was not dead so one night she went out to the old tomb. When she got there she saw her husband. Not thinking clearly Anna ran to him, he raised his head and she saw red eyes and long fangs, the monster, he ripped her heart out. Alison took her mother’s diary, the only written account of what happened, the only thing she had left. She was sixteen years old, nowhere to go; the town deemed her cursed said she caused this. Alison left Simsolia, changed her name from tombs to tumbas, and never looked back. She meet a man when she turned 20, had a daughter, “me”, but the demon took his life as well. Alison wrote about having Kelly, how happy she was. She knew the demon would take her daughter from her. So Alison made a deal with him. She knew he would never rest until he had her, so she promised him a son. But the demon upon seeing the child decided that he would have her instead, when she came of age he would have a son with her. “Me, no, no way” Kelly jumped to her feet, her heart in her throat. “I’m not having his demon babies, I can’t, I won’t” Kelly screamed. “He wants me to be his demon wife, have babies, oh god just my luck and...he’s evil”............

EVERYONE WELCOME TO ADD TO THE STORY, OR PUT YOURS UP. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU LIKED OR NOT. ENJOY

Re: GHOST OF HALLOWEEN PRESENT (PART 1,2,&3)

Lindsay Owens
Administrator
Now that there's another person involved in the making of the story, it is now classified as a Sim-play. Sorry for the confusion.

~The Sims Social Fansite Team
floppy discs chop off heads