HELP

athina
Plz help me i cant play the sims
oops we've hit a snag try refresing your browser finger crossed (3214)
what to do
plz help me

a snag error code 3214
I still dont know how to fix this problem!!

Re: HELP

judy a varano
hi, i`m new at the fansite n have been playing sims for about a month.i hope i`m posting at the right place to get fast help.with only 20 hrs left in the game i`m at the last part where we need 4 more bouquets.still have a lot to do to finish the quest. i have not made it to receive a quest reward yet.including the car witch i really wanted because of problems  was hoping the hippy buss would make up for it .
twice now when i tried to get the bouquet.i have gotten error/reload game when trying to get the  the the bouquet fm here. when i game reloaded n i tried again it read that i already received it
also flowers that i requested fm friends didn`t go through to give me credit :(
this is a gr8 site & i ty for all the free stuff.
i`m hoping u can somehow get those bouquets to me ASAP. not much time left.
waiting to hear  with not much time left,ty.

Re: HELP

ruthtolbert
The sims social freebies were giving out 2 free bouquets yesterday, check your post wall on your home page  or look for the freebies and find it.