HeartNest Couples' Retreat (The uploading is right this time! LOL)

HeartNest Couples' Retreat (The uploading is right this time! LOL)

Helena Maristela

Re: HeartNest Couples' Retreat (The uploading is right this time! LOL)

Helena Maristela
I don't know how the image can be inserted here properly. I click the right buttons but nothing is working, so you have to click the link to see HeartNest Couple's Retreat.
Oh, well, it's a bed-and-breakfast accommodation for two. Found in a lush manicured mini-forest with a Victorian style cottage, it boasts of a two-tier tower on which you can find a luxurious gazebo on top and a splendid fountain of fountains at the bottom. Dinner for two is set in an enclave of rose trellises at the center of which is a beautifully designed pond area. To serenade you as you enjoy your intimate and elegant dinner of fine fusion dishes of Asian and European cuisines and lots of sugary cupcakes to match, is the lovely Dotty, Helena's talented and tamed singing cow plant. A word of caution, though, kindly avoid wearing fruit-scented perfumes when inside the rose enclave. The scent can attract fruit flies and other insects, and though Dotty is known for her cultured nurturing and training, she is still...A flytrap cow plant. If anything, I don't know if it would interest you to know that she particularly likes flower bulbs topped with large flies or mosquitoes and yes, roaches. Oh, yeah, fruit scent and natural stench would both attract insects, so please make sure your well-bathed and deodorized(no fruit scents please) before enjoying dinner at the enclave. After dinner you can frolic in the gazebo atop the Mad Hatter's Love terraces. This is the perfect place for couples and even friends alike to spend some bonding time away from the hustle and bustle of their usual lives.

Re: HeartNest Couples' Retreat (The uploading is right this time! LOL)

becbop
hi, how can I add you as a neighbor?