Help :( about where the art is task...

Einchi
How am I supposed to collect moony lisa from painting? Which kind of painting should I click? I tried to click every painting I have and even my neighbors painting but nothing seems to happen. No reaction button pops out. Please help me. I can't finish the task :( thank you...

Re: Help :( about where the art is task...

jmlove2001
u dont collect mona lisa from paintings, u collect it from " i think " doing art skills or asking friends but i know u dont collect it from paintings..

Re: Help :( about where the art is task...

Einchi
Err thanks. I didn't notice the ask friend button 'coz I focused on the direction "click paintings to collect moony lisa."

Thanks a bunch! :) you helped me a lot.