Hope and Dreams??

devils_lil_sis
anyone know how to get Dreams and (more importantly) Hope? i know actions on a bed like Nap or Relax or Sleep can drop Dreams, but i've been trying all three over-and-over and still haven't received Dreams. as for Hope, it just says Ask Friends, but i took a small hiatus from the game and now that i'm back all my friends have stopped playing except for 2 people. any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated, THANKS!!

Re: Hope and Dreams??

AmeliaPond
I know if you do The Simmy Shimmy on the Mr. Fitt's SimZum Mat, you have a chance for Dreams.

I've also read the Lizard Lounger produces more Dreams than usual.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Doctor: So your aunt. Where's she?
Amelia: She's out.
The Doctor: And she left you all alone?
Amelia: I'm not scared.
The Doctor: 'Course you're not! You're not afraid of anything. Box falls out of the sky, man falls out of the box, man eats fish custard. And look you, just sitting there. So you know what I think.
Amelia: What?
The Doctor: Must be a hell of a scary crack in your wall.

Re: Hope and Dreams??

bluebeach46
Dreams drop quite frequently from the dunkin donuts lounger.. the hammock... the hippy van (sleep together) choice.   I dont have any problem with dream accumulation. Hope I have never seen drop frequently from any one action or item.