How to float your furniture

budgie
I was stacking items because it amused me, when i discovered that you can also float items. it is really easy to do, too. right now i have a floating toilet!

basically, you stack more than two items on top of a rug. it's that simple.

i put a kitchen counter on top of a rug, put my toilet on top of that, and moved the rug. the toilet went with the rug, the counter stayed behind.

floating toilet

Re: How to float your furniture

Sheste
awesome, thanks! i was wondering how to make a floating garden and that must be exactly how people got stuff to appear to be out in the uninhabitable land. woot!

Re: How to float your furniture

WarnerKevin
Too good man, haven't heard that earlier, seems that the floating garden gives different look to your home.