How to make your house two story.

kristenb8286
I see on the house of the months people have two level houses, how is that possible? Anyone know the tricks to it?

Re: How to make your house two story.

ajsadowski
its just an optical illusion, I am currently working to get this look on my house. i believe it has to do with setting your rooms two or three squares apart from each other. the trick is getting everything to line up properly.

Re: How to make your house two story.

Rockkstarr27
I like what you've done to your house, ajsadowki  If I knew exactly how to do that I would redo mine entirely
"You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?"