I can't complete the Halloween quest!

arachnidsgrip
I recently started playing Sims Social after a long hiatus, and I've been working hard on completing the Haunted Mansion quests. I've finished building Wolfswood and I'm nearly there with the other two, but there's a problem with the corresponding quests. For one of them, I have to destroy three skulls. No matter how many skulls I destroy, the count doesn't get any higher! And for the other, I have to spend 2,000 simoleons on special Halloween items, but I can't seem to find any items in the store. Are they no longer there? Am I going to fail that quest?

Re: I can't complete the Halloween quest!

MizSates
I'm having the same problem!!  I was working on my lagoon and had to destroy two skulls for a quest and that worked fine, but the quest "Fangs For The Memories" won't count my skull destroys.  :(