I want in The Sims Social...

123

I want in The Sims Social...

Simaholic
Administrator
What would you like to see in The Sims Social when it comes to themes, items, skills, or do you have a completely different idea?
We would love to hear your thoughts!
The FIRST and BEST Unofficial Sims Social Fansite on the net for News, Free Items, Tips, Guides, Simoleons, Homes, Forum and Chat for The Sims Social Online Facebook Game.

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

Pariah
I really think new traits would be great. They are supposed to define our Sims as unique and that becomes pointless when the vast majority of the neighborhood is a ninja with a bladder of steel.

New traits don't have to impact our ability to remain inspired to be fun. In fact a new trait could be nothing more than a way to unlock new interactions or even boost other activities. I already made a post about traits in which I gave an example for a Scavenger trait.

As for clothing it would be rather nice to see a thick handlebar mustache in the game instead of the pencil-thin, hard to see, french and used car-salesman variety. Also the upcoming Madmen theme week might be a great time to introduce a fedora hat to the game.

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

Rockkstarr27
I want to know how in the world to get out of being Naughty Friends. Me and my Sims boyfriend were broken up through the game and resulted in being Naughty Friends. We want our Sims back together the way they were and not in Naughty Friends status.
"You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?"

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

mcorbet
I would like a Day and Night time.

We can buy lamps, fire places, torches, and other things to light up our home's but it doesnt mind how late you play. It will never become dark.

It would be so nice if they upgrade te game so we will have a day and night view.

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

Pariah
Day and night aren't all that bad of an idea. I don't want to imagine how it would affect Night Owl though.

Just to be silly with ideas... I wouldn't mind cramming a pipe or cigar in my Sim's mouth. The only problem is I wouldn't want it to take off my glasses or beard in the process. So I couldn't imagine what type of clothing slot it would occupy. I guess maybe it could be a weird trait perhaps.
n_n

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

n_n
pets,more places to go,more vehicles,babies,two story house,night time,graveyard,our own sims's ghost after they died

can you do that??please

sorry if i asked to much

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

Pariah
If there were death in the Sims Social we'd never even so must as risk cleaning a toilet for fear of drowning.

I'm curious what you mean by graveyard. Since people don't really own graveyards we wouldn't be able to build anything there. Other than looking at graves I can't think of anything to do. It sounds like a potential memory nightmare if the game kept a list of dead sims from all the people the world over that played.

As the game is now; slower internet connections can't visit the houses of people with too many items (Error 3102). Just imagine a year from now with all the no longer available to buy but still owned theme furniture and a graveyard. I personally had to stop visiting 5 neighbors because I crash every single time I try to do anything in their house.
n_n

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

n_n
well i just wrote wats on my mind that time
don't know what to think

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

Kaligat
This post was updated on .
I would suggest some interesting things. The car is an item with no interaction (apart from the energy we collect) however, it would be interesting to put some links such as: "Go Shopping", "Going to the Beach House", "Go to the park / or elsewhere" (you could create… What do you think about it? What do you think, guys?) ... this is one of my suggestions. I'll keep sending my contributions, anyway. Hugs and a great week for everyone. Kisses!

Very important: I want (we all want) that cars are not just for two weeks, but forever :DDDD. And in case of put them for sale, which is in Simoleones (thousands of them, whatever) but never, please, never, in Simcashes .... please!!!

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

Majentafer
I'd really love it if I could remove wallpaper the same way I can remove tiles, with a 0/free feature in the build mode. It's a little annoying spending 5 simoleons on the cheapest wallpaper to remove the ones I like when I rearrange my rooms or put a room in storage.

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

Max Kamau
This post was updated on .
Before thinking about new crap which makes more players to leave the game, think about fixing the bugs!

How comes that it's only "The Sims Social", which is concerned by the shockwave problem?
Most other FB-games are running without any issue!

If I would offer the same quality in my job, as they do at playfish,  I would have been fired since long.

How can they dare to change rules while items are active?
A neighbor lost more than 2.000.000 with the red chair. He was a cash-player but kicked the game now, like about 15% of the most active members in our group did.

There will be 2 days of playfish boycott in April to give the stuff time to fix the game and think about what they did to their customers.

If the protest wont we heard by
Playfish Creative Director Ray Mazza
Playfish CEO Kristian Segerstrale
and Taneja, Rajat
EA Chief Technology Officer
we're sure, the press will be interested why a big amount of active players resigned this game.

Many former Sims fans are more than bored about the low quality we actually got to face.

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

karinjean1969
I couldn't agree more! Instead of adding new stuff, fix the stuff that's broken/glitching. Stop taking away things we have earned and changing the actions/payouts on the stuff we've already bought! Enough with random-drop items that are impossible to get - just let us request them and be done with it. And now that they have prevented us from filtering our sims friends from our real friends, no more sending requests or gift items for me. I'm done.

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

Max Kamau
Some trafic from the official ea /playfish Forum:

Hello,
We have deleted your post about the Strike.
Your post is in violation with the following rule:
While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. This includes posts about fellow Community Members, Playfish/EA employees and Volunteer Moderators. Our decision is final in these matters.
We request you to not post messages like these again, or we might have to take further action.
Do note, we are also simply players like you are, only with a job to try and help others. We do not make this game, either way shall we not tolerate rule breaking.
Your moderating team.
Dear Eglado,
I know you're just an volunteer, but instead forwarding that information to your chiefs, it was deleted.
This action was not a way to stop an event, which is organized and published via free independent media. The incapacity of running a game is finally not the fault of the users.
The post was intentionally dedicated to be read by EA & playfish to look for community contacts.
Anyhow Playfish Creative Director Ray Mazza, Playfish CEO Kristian Segerstrale and Rajat Taneja, EA Chief Technology Officer will be informed the official way in time, but surely much later than in our friendly post here.
We're sure, investors & press are curious to know how playfish handles well based and constructive argumentation.
Good luck

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

ajsadowski
Some week themes I have REALLY been wanting to see are: Rock n' roll/ Music week (WE SIMS-MUSICIANS NEED DRUM SETS!!), Extreme Sports Week (w/Tony Hawks or Bob Burnquist in weeks quest, we also highly need more exercise skill items!), and last but not least Safari week (not the browser!), for those of us enjoy "rare" and exotic looking items in our houses! (ps. THANKS for the zebra "skin" rug back in 80's week, its... rad!)

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

Max Kamau
Because of
° Permanent loading error "Oops", "Please reload" and so on
° Permanent loading and crashing while visiting neighbours
° Requests partial can't be accepted or sent out
° Incorrect quest descriptions
° Permanent adversely changes (e.g. energy)
° Sometimes Simcash is deducted without purchasing anything
great parts of the player community blocked the game already.

There are more international events joining.
SO ~ GIVE PLAYFISG TIME TO THINK & FIX THEIR GAME !!!

Join the groups, stand down & show up for our demands:

♣ No more "Oops", "we are experiencing technical..." ASO
♣ Easy access to the neighborhood
♣ Inbox working correctly (<--- seems to work now)
♣ Fix problems accessing requests (can't ask for items)
♣ Straight game rules (think first before you lance quests, features or items)
♣ Make Sim-Cash-Spending save (implant a confirmation button)
♣ Fix account which couldn't be accessed at all (some for 3-4 weeks already)
♣ Make sure outgoing quests or events are working correctly, before they're published
♣ Items should be accessible (<--- seems to work now)
https://www.facebook.com/events/246568612100872/
https://www.facebook.com/events/192073297569351/
https://www.facebook.com/events/367284123301849/

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

neonnoir
Being able to share a house with other people, pets, or babies would be really cool. :)

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

ecseifert6
Land expansions for the Beach Property would be nice! When are those coming out???

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

beckyepp
The Walking dead theme!!!! Do it do it now! Also being able to get married and have kids

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

FullyFit
I couldn't agree more.  I posted about all the glitches I have had to contend with in the section "glitches and hitches."
I am ready to quit as I have had enough.
I have suggested in the past to take a 2 week hiatus of quests so that all the glitches can be fixed but nothing ever came of that.
If this is not fixed (and it's getting worse IMHO) you will lose everyone and there will be no Sims Social.  That would be a shame.

Re: I want in The Sims Social...

siraustin
i want a wrestling theme week !

supported by wwe wrestling with original superstars like john cena or cm punk and many objects like wrestling gear , wrestling ring ,  wrestling skills , t-shirts and many more !

lets get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
123