Iphone/Ipod app?!??!?!?!!

xxcharley28xx
Who here would love to see the sims social in the Apple Store?! I sure would, I don't get to use the laptop very much and always on my phone would be really useful and a great time saver!! Who here else thinks that EA should create an app?! im hoping admin will see this with a large number of responses!! :) Happy Simming! xx

Re: Iphone/Ipod app?!??!?!?!!

jwarship
AGREED!

Re: Iphone/Ipod app?!??!?!?!!

lavenderface
The people here barely talk, and I doubt anyone officially connected to TSS would look.
They have lots of Sims games in the app store already so I'm not sure they'd make another one for Sims Social.
Although there are a few Facebook social games that you can use on your phone as well (I think through Facebook itself, not the app store) but it's like "harvest crops. plant 2 hr crops." so I'm not sure how helpful it would be for TSS.

Re: Iphone/Ipod app?!??!?!?!!

edwardsamery
I am using both devices..But some of iPhone apps not working on my ipad. I think may be there is any compatibility problem in both these devices. But i am also not sure about it.
Get the best iPad repair shop | iMac Glass replacement

Re: Iphone/Ipod app?!??!?!?!!

mizzlina
Make sure its Ipad3

Re: Iphone/Ipod app?!??!?!?!!