Kity litter box

lizjones
My Cat litter box has a large yellow arrow pointing over it.  It has been cleaned, put into storage and moved around.  I do not know what it wants me to do.  I have 3 of them dotted around various properties and they are all the same.  Could you tell me if I have missed somethingl

Re: Kity litter box

teqi
i have the same problem. i assume it's a glitch and hope they will fix it soon

Re: Kity litter box

lizjones
Well I just sold my kitty boxes, closed the game, went back in a bought a new one, guess what, it must be a glitch its still there. it needs sorting out its ever so annoying

Re: Kity litter box

mindy364
I am having the same issue and it is driving me nuts...I did the same thing..put in storage and back out...have moved it to other locations...etc...no luck...its super annoying.

Re: Kity litter box

shochris1
Hi everyone, the yellow arrow above the kitty litter box may be irritating but it will not cause you any major problems.. just leave it alone and if your pet refuses to train because of not being able to get food or not being able to poo poo.. do either of these.. either put the pet back in their house and do something else for a while.. or.. put your pet back in their house and do a reload..

Re: Kity litter box

Sylvia3456
same problem here><
so annoying...