LoadErrorMessage

amcar
Hi there,
I can 't play the sims social any more,
every time I try to start the game I get an error message.
I would realy like to finish my pool in time, but if i keep getting those errors,
I'm shure i won't make it on time.
I already tried playing on other pc's but I think the bug is in my account, because, it also appears when i play at my daughters pc and at my friends place.

Does annyone know what to do?

Re: LoadErrorMessage

ruthtolbert
It may be loading requests or messages, every time you get a message or a lot of them (mail) and you dont click  them off it clogs your computer and sometimes they are getting ready for the next quest and it does that also.  Have you deleted your browsing history?  Good luck I hope you get to finish.

Re: LoadErrorMessage

Scampy20
I was getting the same error "LoadErrorMessage."  Once I ran Windows Update everything worked again.

Re: LoadErrorMessage

Sylvia3456
Maybe try to reinstall?

Re: LoadErrorMessage