Mani, Pedi, Hair-cut...need more time!

KelJay
Ok, so I am STILL doing manicures! There is no way I am going to have enough time to complete this challenge. Not only are we expected to complete an entire set of challenges before moving on to the next, but there is a lapse in time between requesting ingredients and actually receiving them. And having to complete multiple challenges at the same time, needing the same ingredients for each of those challenges is making it nearly impossible to complete these tasks! All of this work for a flower...well, I am not so sure it is even worth it. I mean, the last challenge that was this complicated gave us a sauna which gives us gifts, like energy, ingredients, etc. A flower is not worth the headache!

Lately, the challenges have become more difficult to complete, making it feel more like a task and less like fun

Re: Mani, Pedi, Hair-cut...need more time!

karinjean1969
I only just finished the manicure portion and I gotta say, not only is it impossible to complete in the time allotted - it was falsely advertised - there was no warning that this was a 3 part item whose ingredients are also required for the other timed quests. Unlike the Zen Garden and the Dragon Tower, there was no indication upon opening the chair that it was multpart. I must say that this moronic chair is the most labour intensive project thus far, requiring 4 levels of 15 energy each for the majority of the levels and requiring way too many ingredients to open each level. According to the fansite there are 117 levels in total and they expect this all to be done in 6 days?!? Not only is the reward not worth the effort, but if this kind of project item is a sign of things to come, I will be joining the 16 million others who stopped playing this game. It has become too obvious that the developers are intentionally making the quest impossible to finish so that we have to pay real money for Sim Cash to finish. The greed is too much for me and this chair is the straw that broke this camel's back. I want to play games that are fun, not frustrating, and certainly not one that requires every spare moment of my time. Goodbye Sims and welcome back real social life.

Re: Mani, Pedi, Hair-cut...need more time!

basilgirl
Yes, I agree it is deceiving! It says manicures for 3 sims etc, thinking we would have to 9 small tasks. Then waste all that energy trying to figure out if the manicure ever ends. I wish I wouldn't have wasted all the energy and collectibles for a stupid flower that I'll never get. Don't say for 3 sims if it is 3 huge parts.

Don't do it. It takes as much work as the mermaid sculpture!

I sure hope when I finish and get the key, that it won't end up being a flower too, I would scream.
“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Mani, Pedi, Hair-cut...need more time!

MizSass
I haven't gotten any farther than the manicures my self and have used all of my energy on that one. It's very frustrating anymore to not be able to do the quests unless you buy SimsCash to get things you need. I"m glad I am not the only one who is not liking this about the game now. I have really enjoyed the game but if things keep up the way they are going now then I won't be playing it much longer.