Meditation Zen Garden and Home

HellfireRaven
My old home was a little cluttered so I had a good clear out and decided to keep it simple. I had to choose between the pool or dragon tower so I chose the pool and sent my dragon to my vacation home. :)

Re: Meditation Zen Garden and Home

KateLevel
I love that set-up! It looks like a nice resort instead of a house. I especially like the pool area. It's nice to see a pool that isn't in the vacation home.

I'd love to come for a swim in the game, if you're willing to add me. I am a very active player. :D
http://www.facebook.com/kate.level.9

Re: Meditation Zen Garden and Home

mizzlina
I wana set a beauty parlor instead ;p