More dirt plots

SarahStar2010
I think there should be an option that we can buy more dirt plots, what does everyone else think?

Re: More dirt plots

MaryBernier
I agree.

Re: More dirt plots

tamashaye
i agree i deleted mine i didnt think i would need them and now the past couple challenges have need them and im not sure how to get them back

Re: More dirt plots

lhejel
can anyone tell me how to get close to the magic table in bella's house? I can't shuffle the cards because it always tells me that something is in the way...aww..how can i finish the quest if the game sims won't let me...it is so unfair. (T_T)

Re: More dirt plots

Sylvia3456