My Ad Agency! Office Space

Argana
My Sim is the Owner of an Ad Agency. It has manager's Office, cafeteria, office worker area, employee lounge, conference room, and men/women's restrooms. She is working late reviewing her latest ad campaign :)

Re: My Ad Agency! Office Space

Argana
I forgot to show the other requirements:
http://www.facebook.com/cathyewing1

Also, if we have updated our Sim Home, can we resubmit, or update post?

Re: My Ad Agency! Office Space

Argana
This one is unique. The conference room is great!

Re: My Ad Agency! Office Space

Diadorah Hamilton
I like! How do you capture the image so clearly?

Re: My Ad Agency! Office Space

Argana
I zoomed out before capturing the screen shot

Re: My Ad Agency! Office Space

Argana
I have updated with a colorful kitchen to keep those create juices flowing. I have also made a few changes in tiles, wallpaper, etc.