No More Missions

MochaLatte
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: No More Missions

simssocialfansite
Administrator

Re: No More Missions

msjagger
Hi, I have been had no missions for 1 week now. The reply I was given was " new missions are on their way" Pretty boring without them.

Re: No More Missions

jmlove2001
my advice is work on your skills n traits until we get new ones

Re: No More Missions

Zeddley
We know many of The Sims Social players have really been putting the hours into the online Facebook game and have completed all of the launch missions. All 129 of them.

I have done 67 of 129 and have no more missions showing. Others I play with have only completed 60.

Whats going on?????

Re: No More Missions

mateserious
i have no more mission too, i got 86 out of 129 achievements, when will it be going to be updated? any luck?

Re: No More Missions

Luxxotica
Well it happen to me at lvl 30 =(  @ the time of this I had done 104 of 129

I just give up & did the skill up thingy & today I just saw 2 quests again, so I guess it's a bug ?! or some kind of break the games give you !? lol

my guess is just keep playing & leveling up & I guess after 4 or 5 levels it will re-pop =)

Re: No More Missions

jacqueline
i had 77 achievements of the 129, but now i only have 5. does anyone know what is wrong? is this another glitch? i worked hard to get all of the ingredients needed to complete these missions with my friends help, and now i was zero yesterday, and five today. how to post to ea there is a problem?

Re: No More Missions

Myst
I don't believe that quest ticker is accurate..  I was at 112 out of 129 before more added.. Ticker went to 0 for about a week.. Now it's stuck at 80 out of 155..  Although I keep completing them... A stats page would be a nice add on to the game.  Alot of gamers (such as myself) will use it as a task list