No lotus flowers in Relaxathon Quest. :-(

No lotus flowers in Relaxathon Quest. :-(

Jazzed
Hi all. Hope someone can help me here.

I've worked hard  and have almost completed this quest. However it's now asking me to collect 5 lotus flowers that apparently are supposed to pop up in my garden.

I've finished all the rest of it and have been waiting/checking in for hours but nothing's happening :( I tried refreshing, leaving the game and log our + clear cache but none of it works it seems. Anybody here got the same experience and any clue on how to solve it??

I'm really bummed because the quest will end in 5 hours and I can't do anything about that except for buy my way out which is something I am principally against - besides I feel I have done all that was required of me, and I don't know how to deal with this last bit.

Very frustrating! :(

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!!!

Ps I am new to this forum so I hope I put this in the right section, if not feel free to move it to the correct one mods :)

Thanx everyone! :)

Re: No lotus flowers in Relaxathon Quest. :-(

Mepooooo
Some tips about lotus flowers you can here from link or just old good google:)

Re: No lotus flowers in Relaxathon Quest. :-(

MarlaStella
It's really very interesting and can you share some pictures how you managed to do it?