Only 4 or 5 of my neighbors are actually playing.

Only 4 or 5 of my neighbors are actually playing.

games
Happy New Years Everyone,
     How do I change it so that all of those who aren't playing will be gone? I'd like to add new neighbors but don't have the room to because of the non players are just taking up space. I can list the players who aren't playing if needed. I guess I need help and guidance all the way around with this. Any help at all will be very much appreciated!

Sincerely,

games

Re: Only 4 or 5 of my neighbors are actually playing.

ajsadowski
I personally have about 400 sims social friends on my actual facebook account. For me its just a numbers game, in that for all I care 20% of my "sims friends" aren't actually playing... i still have more than enough friends to complete my sims needs. I put these players on a sims social friends list, so all of sims posts tonly they can see (so my real friends dont see my facebook page full of sims post), and also if i ever wanted to i could easily remove all of my "sims friends.