Ooops, we've hit a snag!

kateykakes
I've been getting this message ALL day long and I'm getting highly irked. What's the deal? Anyone else getting it, and if so, when is it going to be fixed?
"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent."
-Adam Smith

Re: Ooops, we've hit a snag!

sshortie5317
I KNOW! The same thing is happening to me :( they really need to fix this.

Re: Ooops, we've hit a snag!

mizzlina
What message?/ I have nt received any yet =.=

- Bus to Butterworth - Bus to Johor - Bus to Singapore - Bus to Kelantan - Bus to Perlis

Re: Ooops, we've hit a snag!

Sylvia3456
I think is spam massages, luckily you dint received.

 Bus to Singapore,  Johor, Melaka ,  KL, Ipoh

Re: Ooops, we've hit a snag!

lizjones
Cant play at all today, fed up to the back teeth with it, anyone else having a problem to day, 14/1/13.

Re: Ooops, we've hit a snag!

mullerh1234
I am having the same problem. I wish it would fix!!!!

Re: Ooops, we've hit a snag!

mizzlina
I tried too bt cant! no idea why!

easibook

Re: Ooops, we've hit a snag!

JoanneMaria
Me too!!!!!!! It is impossible to play!!!! What is going on?????