Penthouse

oatmeal
I know this is probably old news, but I never really looked up on it.
Has anyone been able to unlock any of the following items:

ZecuTime Home Office
Simsonic Metropolis ME System
Kaskayde Executive Shower
InSimity Skytide Hot Tub or Inout Doors?

Does anyone know if these will EVER be unlocked? I want to move them so badly!
I haven't finished my Executive Shower yet, is that why I can't move anything?

Thanks.

Re: Penthouse

lavenderface
I definitely couldn't move any of those items when I got the pent house.
Now it's a long time since I did that quest, I have the hot tub, wardrobe, and home office completed.
I'm still working on the entertainment unit and the shower.
But I can move all of them now! I can even move the doors, which previously couldn't be moved either.