People with unreleased items in their house? HOW!

People with unreleased items in their house? HOW!

Raza
There are random neighbours with a bunch of new items... No idea how they got them, lots of people seen with the rainbow one.

Here is a house of a random neighbour that somehow has a whole bunch of them:

Re: People with unreleased items in their house? HOW!

Kharmah
whoever keeps screwing up needs to be fired.
Really not liking the way they have handled things. And I have yet to receive any compensation from errors every 5 minutes, downtime etc but oh well, I just know not spend any real life money on such an unstable  game.

Re: People with unreleased items in their house? HOW!

dorkabella
OMG all those new items are amazing. I super hope they release them to everyone instead of just taking them away and pretending it never happened. I'd kill for a fleet of Dinosaurs in my yard.

Re: People with unreleased items in their house? HOW!

jmlove2001
i spent 40 dollars of my money and never received my items.. this happened aug 23rd and still nobody replies to my emails : (  Money lost

Re: People with unreleased items in their house? HOW!

Raza
More here... Seen neighbours spawning these Sim Mines using to gain socail points I guess... Theres purple ones too (not sure what they do)

Also crazy high house values of that they have that randomly go up and down...

Some other pictures -

How are they doing this!?!

Re: People with unreleased items in their house? HOW!

simssocialfansite
Administrator
We are not sure how these are happening? Thanks for the images though, very useful news!

We'll try and look a little deeper into this!

Re: People with unreleased items in their house? HOW!

Rinky
recently on a sims social facebook group I joined for neighbors, I saw a woman post a link to a hacks program... I replied I hope she did not get virus -_- she said nope she did not ...

I do know farmville used to have a program you could pull unreleased items and fv buck items out of the game...all you needed to know was the item code for what you wanted which many websites had lists of them, with the program you could turn black horse into pink_purplepony etc etc...it would also spam run for gift boxes that had fv cash in them and you could fish thousands out of the game..

Not unthinkable this is happening!

Re: People with unreleased items in their house? HOW!

dorkabella
The unreleased bathroom items seem to have made their way back again. They were gone for me for a few days, and they just showed up again.

Re: People with unreleased items in their house? HOW!

Rinky
You know this looks like a bunch of farmville stuff....  blech