Plumbob art!!!

Gerlalotz
Me and my family!. I dont know where to put this image i guess i put it here so people  will inspire to make also plumbob art like mine lol^___^

Re: Plumbob art!!!

pammiechick
Lol! CUTE! You can post in the art section, I think.

Re: Plumbob art!!!

Simaholic
Administrator
Gerlie_pm,

This post will be
moved to the appropriate section in the Plumbobs Around The World corner. Sorry for the inconvenience.

~ The Sims Social Fansite Team
The FIRST and BEST Unofficial Sims Social Fansite on the net for News, Free Items, Tips, Guides, Simoleons, Homes, Forum and Chat for The Sims Social Online Facebook Game.

Re: Plumbob art!!!

Sylvia3456
the big eyes of ur baby...cute^^