Putting Things on top of Cabinets

medora_nd
I am trying to figure out how you can put things on top of your wall cabinets in your kitchen in the sims social.  I have seen others have things on top of them in their houses, and I can't figure out how to do it! Please help!

Re: Putting Things on top of Cabinets

Simaholic
Administrator
This is just stacking, you can read more about it here.
The FIRST and BEST Unofficial Sims Social Fansite on the net for News, Free Items, Tips, Guides, Simoleons, Homes, Forum and Chat for The Sims Social Online Facebook Game.

Re: Putting Things on top of Cabinets

montyabel
This post was updated on .
How did others put the things on the cabinet. My kitchen cabinets too have space on it to put things. Can you tell how to manage to put tings on it.
Affordable Kitchen Cabinets