Questions about changing relationship statuses

Questions about changing relationship statuses

Rockkstarr27
Recently, my Sims boyfriend and I were broken up due to the French Quest...we became naughty friends in order to get through the WooHoo part of the quest and noiw we're completely finished with the French quest and ready to get to the next new quest. My question is can you change back from Naughty Friends to going back up to TGotally Inseparable? My Sims beau and I want our Sims back together and are wondering if it's possible to resume where we left off?
"You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?"

Re: Questions about changing relationship statuses

EAformerNeighbor
My sims and I are totally inseperateable and we woo hoo'd and it did not change our status. I can't get anyone to naughty friend me. Some of these are people who have already done the challenge because they have the bed!!!

I'd give it a business day or two and hopefully you and your beau will change back or it's time to start asking more questions.

I will do that. Although he did tell me that he was doing the things prompted to do in that quest and it broke us up without him dumping me. He said his page snagged, he hit reload and the next thing he knew we were broke up. We've been trying since we finished the quest to get us back together but with no luck :(
"You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?"

Re: Questions about changing relationship statuses

karinjean1969
just keep doing the flirty interactions and it'll get you back on track to the dating, etc...

Re: Questions about changing relationship statuses

Rockkstarr27
really? Does it change back from Naughty Friends to BFF to Dating to Soul mate, etc?
"You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?"