RETRAIN?? russian blue cat task HELP!!

jmlove2001
I am on the tasks that requires me to finish ALL the tricks for the Russian blue cat. It is not allowing me to move further because after I already completed the first 3 tricks, the 4th trick is EXPIRED. Theres an option to RETRAIN, but when I click it, it says I would lose progress if I retrain. What progress would I be losing? Does this mean that the first 3 tricks I already completed are going to reset? Would I have to start over the first three tricks? I have no idea how to finish this task of completing all the tricks for the cat. Theres NO WAY I can complete this task in time if I have to start the first three tricks all over again. PLEASE HELP!! I need someone to explain this to me please.....

Re: RETRAIN?? russian blue cat task HELP!!

if you retrain you lose all progress and start over. i am having to do this to try and get the orange cat.

Re: RETRAIN?? russian blue cat task HELP!!

lavenderface
retrain COMPLETELY as in not just spending your own time and your sims energy but all the same collectibles again? ugh.
you can't get the orange tabby any more - the only reward you might get for retraining is an accessory for your cat.
I only want to do it to get rid of the quest, which offers no reward for completing anyway.... I hate how they've done this, there was so little warning and its so vague!
I'd like to adopt the Siamese, but I have no time with these winter quests to train it so I'll be disappointed again.

Re: RETRAIN?? russian blue cat task HELP!!

mizzlina
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RETRAIN?? russian blue cat task HELP!!

AmeliaPond
I have another question about the pets.... it keeps telling me that my kitty is tired and needs a bed.... but I don't see one available in the shop.  I know there was one given as a prize upon completion of the Cat Chalet, but I didn't finish the quest in time (I never ever seem to finish any of them - I can't get people to click on the feed posts!!)

The Doctor: So your aunt. Where's she?
Amelia: She's out.
The Doctor: And she left you all alone?
Amelia: I'm not scared.
The Doctor: 'Course you're not! You're not afraid of anything. Box falls out of the sky, man falls out of the box, man eats fish custard. And look you, just sitting there. So you know what I think.
Amelia: What?
The Doctor: Must be a hell of a scary crack in your wall.