Room wont move or rotate! HELP!!!!

jmlove2001
For the past almost 2 weeks i have 1 room that wont move or rotate. I emailed EA and they gave me instructions to update adobe flash n java and clear cache n history. I did all that. Still didn't work. I tried it on 2 other computers and the glitch is still there which let me know it is a game issue. Does anyone have any clue how to fix that?

Re: Room wont move or rotate! HELP!!!!

Andrew Griffin
Administrator
From what I gather without an actual picture is that you are trying to rotate your room into space that either does not exist or is being blocked by an object. When you want to rotate a room make sure you leave plenty of space either side(this may mean temporarily moving other rooms, items). I have also found that rooms don't like to be rotated when they are in contact on at least two sides with other rooms, i know its annoying but you will just have to move the other rooms out of the way for a bit.

Hope this solves your problem,

    Andrew
-----------------
pussy, samuel, l, jackson, mother, fucking,

Re: Room wont move or rotate! HELP!!!!

bryledaniel
thank you for trying to help. but there is definitely a bug, and it cannot be solved by finding enough land space, by reloading the game, by clearing the cache or  by updating softwares.

this bug makes your room immovable, unable to rotate or sell.

please check the playfish forums for more details

http://forum.playfish.com/showthread.php?t=2543767
http://forum.playfish.com/showthread.php?t=2548501

more and more people are having trouble with this bug, and it is said to have persisted for weeks now.

I'm hopeful that somebody finds a temporary workaround soon :)