S.A.P.S. (Rated K)

Larky
This post was updated on .
Today I finally purchased my new land expansion. I quickly got to work clearing the dense brush and weeds from it. Imagine my surprise and shock in discovering underneath it all was...a graveyard! I immediately dug out my old video camera hoping to capture a manifestation of perhaps a Sim long gone but wanting to communicate to the living world. I didn't have long to wait...

I thought perhaps in my exuberance for getting my place ready for Halloween (my favorite holiday) I had somehow disturbed an unnatural force. Perhaps the tree with the red-eyed crows was a bit over the top. I then decided to form S.A.P.S. (Sims Awful Paranormal Society) and try to help other Sims with the strange going ons at their homes.

I advertised in the local paper The Simquirer offering my services for free. To capture any unusual happenings. I didn't have long to wait...the phone rang within a half an hour of the paper being delivered to the public. It was a young woman saying weird things were happening by her grill. I zoomed over in my Simstang as fast as I could. Ready to capture the Grilling Ghost on camera. I didn't have long to wait he was there all right! The specter had made quite a mess! Dripping his nasty simoplasm all over the poor woman's grill. There would be no chicken tonight!

I suddenly realized this task was just too much for one person. So I ask of you the bravest of the brave Sims will you join me in my quest to prove there are indeed spooky specters and ghoulish ghouls among us in our Sim world? Join me in gathering evidence and posting it here. S.A.P.S. Sims Awful Paranormal Society. You can't call Ghostbusters so you're stuck with us!

*Dear Owners if you wish to publish this you have my permission. All writing and pictures are my own and I will be adding more to this through out the Halloween season. Please just credit me for the writing and the pictures.

*Dear Fans if you like this I will do some more writing about it. Thank you to anyone that reads this and I hope you were entertained :)

Re: S.A.P.S.

Andrew Griffin
Administrator
LOVE IT! i will talk to the other admins about posting this and making it into a Halloweeny roleplaying thingie, great job!
-----------------
pussy, samuel, l, jackson, mother, fucking,

Re: S.A.P.S.

RixOnly
Love it.. i like the graveyard design in your house..

Re: S.A.P.S.

Larky
S.A.P.S. The Simdoo Doll Part1

The day started off the same as any other in Littlehaven for me. The alarm rang through my head causing me to smash the off button a little more forcefully than usual. I trudged out to the kitchen for some much needed coffee.

Last night had been fun going to my best friend Cassie's debut music concert where she performed her first violin solo. Cassie and I had however gotten caught up in the after party and imbibed a little bit too much of the complimentary wine that was served afterwards.I vaguely remembered stumbling my way to the front door and stubbing my toe on a coffin!? That couldn't be right but like I said the wine was good and was free the night before.

I hit the start button on the coffee maker and inhaled the scent of Dunkin Donuts coffee. Just the smell was enough to make my eyes a little wider. After waiting what seemed an eternity it was finally done. I poured the coffee into my favorite mug and sipped it slowly.

Looking out the window I admired the purple bushes I had recently put in and thought about how nice the yard looked and how the sun shone off the lid of the...coffin? Setting my coffee mug down I rubbed my eyes thinking maybe I was still a bit blurry from the night before but no, there it was sitting right amongst my new landscaping an unearthed coffin.

there it was sitting right amongst my new   landscaping an unearthed coffin

Before I could get a chance to investigate further the phone rang. Picking it up immediately to stop further noise from invading my aching head I heard a very loud voice that could only be one
person. Aunt Bertha. Snagging the mug of coffee with my free hand (I would need it to survive talking with Aunt Bertha) I waited for her to run out of steam before saying hello.

"and then I said to him since when did the shipping costs go up! This is an outrage! Are you listening to me Indigo!?" Aunt Bertha screeched worse than the red eyed crows in the tree outside.

"Yes Aunt Bertha I heard, that's outrageous!" I truly didn't want to hear a repeat of whatever had been said after her hello. I loved my Aunt but her voice had the efffect of nails running down
a chalkboard and that multiplied that by 100 in my current state needless to say was not a pleasant experience.

Wanting to make this conversation as short as possible I decided to speed things up a bit, "So Aunt Bertha it's so nice to hear from you but I was about to hop in the shower right before you
called..." "Oh my dear!" Aunt Bertha screeched even louder if that was possible."Don't jump in yet! I was calling to see if you received your package yet?"

Package? Aunt Bertha was a bit, well to put it nicely eccentric. This package could be anything ranging from bad to worse. Taking a big sip of coffee I brought myself back to the conversation. "No Aunt Bertha I didn't get it yet but I'll be on the lookout for it today. I really have to get going maybe I can get that shower in before the delivery person gets here."

"Indigo dear it's not wise to leave this package sitting out someone might steal it before you can get to it and you know how these delivery people are nowadays..." Aunt Bertha's voice trailed
off into the distance as my attention was diverted into thoughts of a nice hot shower. "OK Aunt Bertha is was nice talking to you I'll call you after the package arrives. Love you much goodbye." I hung up the phone and finished the rest of my now lukewarm coffee. Ugh lukewarm coffee was the pits.

Standing underneath the showerhead several minutes later I allowed myself the luxury of feeling the hot water run over my aching head easing my self indulgence of the night before. I made a mental note to myself to call Cassie later and see how she was feeling. As the haze in my head started to go away I remembered once again the sudden appearance of the coffin in the garden.

Since my formation of the group S.A.P.S. it seemed there were a lot more occurances of paranormal phenomena. On the other hand it might just be that I noticed things of that nature more now. Whatever the case might be it stood to reason that the arrival of the new "decoration" outside deserved further investigation.

To be continued...
Our S.A.P.S. (Sims Awful Paranormal Society) facebook group-

Re: S.A.P.S.

simssocialfansite
Administrator
Larky,

This seems more to be like a Fanfiction then a Sim-play. This post will be moved to the appropriate section in the Artist Studio under the Fanfiction corner. Sorry for the inconvenience.

~ The Sims Social Fansite Team

Re: S.A.P.S. (Rated K)

sealeykb
love the stories i'm trying to write one myself i would appreciate if you read and maybe leave a comment if you liked it or not, thanks alot keep up the good work.

Re: S.A.P.S. (Rated K)

kimibt
i'm putting the name S.A.P.S in my story and the name larky as the mysterious guy who gives us the number to call them, they can help lol

Re: S.A.P.S. (Rated K)

Larky
Can't wait to see the story Kim :)

Re: S.A.P.S. (Rated K)

Miyu
Hey, Larky
       I really love your stories!  They're awesome! I was wondering what graphic program you use to save your pictures? I read in S.A.P.S.'s Facebook page on a comment that you use Prt Sc then paste it on a graphic program. I used paint, but when I saved it and viewed it, it had bad quality  and I don't want that! I want to create a Sims fanfiction story too. Thanks, I hope you can reply soon!

- Hannah