Salon, Art Gallery and Mini-Videoke Bar =D

Salon, Art Gallery and Mini-Videoke Bar =D

pipingsaksi
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Salon, Art Gallery and Mini-Videoke Bar =D

pipingsaksi
I'm resubmitting the images of my business home due to the recent release of the Simphonic DJ Master Deck which I added in my home. I hope you like it =D

WALLS UP

WALLS DOWN

Mini-videoke Bar

Salon

Art Gallery

My House

Re: Salon, Art Gallery and Mini-Videoke Bar =D

ju woodhouse
this is amazing, so much effort has been put into it :) wow

Re: Salon, Art Gallery and Mini-Videoke Bar =D

Amanda louis
Cutes rooms

Re: Salon, Art Gallery and Mini-Videoke Bar =D

Kowhai53
I'm curious about the house value  Would you care to disclose it?

Re: Salon, Art Gallery and Mini-Videoke Bar =D

shredzyrhead
The art gallery literally gave me chills. This is the most beautiful house I've ever seen in the game and I am very envious!

I'd love to add you!

https://facebook.com/shredzyrhead

Thanks!
Shredz