Selling The SIMS 2 Collectors Limited Edition House Box

Selling The SIMS 2 Collectors Limited Edition House Box

db0101
Hello All,
I am selling my Sims 2 Limited Edition House Box and thought that someone might be interested
in it…
I got bought the box set as a present when it first came out, and I have enjoyed playing it.  I have not however played it for many years, and I also have an Apple Mac, so it would not work even if i wanted to play it.

If anyone is interested in it please let me know on Ebay or on here.

Hopefully it will go to someone who loves playing the SIMS as much as I did!!

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171404978087

<nabble_img src="IMG_6748.jpg" border="0" class="left" alt="Photograph of The Sims 2 Collectors Limited Edition House Box"/