Simoleons

Joss
HI just signed up here, does anyone know how to earn more simoleons its taking me long to get enough to buy things,thanks in advance

Re: Simoleons

simssocialfansite
Administrator
Make sure you are Inspired and then get to work on writing, Catering, Performing Music etc also Leveling Up these skills adds additional Simoleons and Leveling Up your Character and Completing Missions!

Re: Simoleons

Jeckle
I have the same problem, you can also get 2 from each interaction with another sim. But overall its a slow process.
Jeckle

Re: Simoleons

telbanham
Administrator
If you missed it you can get $1000 FREE Simoleons here!

http://www.sims-social.com/2011/09/free-1000-simoleons.html
Owner + Writer of www.sims-social.com