Sims cash to buy is too much/ leveling up should be easier

Sims cash to buy is too much/ leveling up should be easier

Darlock
I am trying soooo hard to get ahead.  Doing the Garden now and hitting up all my friends as much as possible to get items. It is impossible unless you have tons of them and on here 24-7! and them helping you all along. So what do you do!!?? Buy sims cash! geees.... I get some and get the things I need and go to the next level and need more and im running out of time! You get so close to win the item at the end. But it is so far away. I think this is a scam...  I know the makers want to make money on this but make it a little easier. Anyone who gets so close and has worked so hard to get the prize in the end is going to spend real money! C'mon... the price should be wayyy lower to get sims cash. Some of us don't have a whole lot of friends who will play and it seems not fair. I have already spent about $160.00 ( total on whole game ) just to beat the timers due to lack of a lot of friends and time. I can't spend all day on here nor spend real money! I have to work. I think there should be a change... maybe? I bought the game for way less for play station and have not spent anymore real money. Im not rich and can't spend real money anymore on the game. My son plays it on Playstation and it is cool and he has done so much without spending real cash. We already did when we bought it! Im sure the makers have made plenty of money on this allready Wish they would make it easier now so it is fun..... It's not so much fun when you have to dish out so much real money and have to keep doing so. Ok.... Im done ranting...