Summore Printing Machine

Maybe Smith
It's been a few months now (I've been off and on playing) but every time I come into my sims house and hover over the Summore Printing Machine the timer is set at 19 hours and 50-something minutes. I'll hang around and the timer will countdown, but as soon as I leave the house or log off, upon my next return the timer is back to 19 hours and 50-something minutes. I can't click on it and do anything...little help please? :(

Re: Summore Printing Machine

c01olin
Looking for affordable and quality book printing in china and consultancy service? Make you inquire here