The Sims 2 Collectors Edition House Box For All 10 Games

The Sims 2 Collectors Edition House Box For All 10 Games

Simfan8891
Hello everyone...

I thought I'd let everyone know im selling my prized possession...
My The Sims 2 Collectors Edition House Box For All 10 Games

i've got it on eBay right now at:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150828269049

Its only got a few more days left, so if your interested, pop over now to make sure you get your bid in...

Obviously im going to miss it, but money is tight for me right now, and i need to sell it because of its hight value...

Take care...