Too many Quests at the same time and not enough time to do them

Too many Quests at the same time and not enough time to do them

cr8tivrtist
I am thinking of quitting this game and SEVERAL OF MY NEIGHBORS ARE OF THE SAME MIND. WE ARE BEING BOMBARDED WITH TOO MANY QUESTS AT THE SAME TIME, NOT ENOUGH TIME TO COMPLETE THEM,  I have so many items from quests I am still trying to finish. My homes are littered with unfinished quest items. If I get more energy or earn more energy, if I already have 15 they disappear, I don't get them. I believe several of my neighbors have already stopped playing for this same reason!

I have complained before about my sim cash disappearing but never get a response. So I figure I won't hear anything on this either!

I may not always like what ZYNGA games have to say but at least they respond!

Re: Too many Quests at the same time and not enough time to do them

Sylvia3456