Why is this website not being updated?

kurlikew
I've seen no new freebies posted in five days now.  The "prepare for" section hasn't been updated since May 30th!  Is anyone maintaining this site anymore?!  :(

Re: Why is this website not being updated?

Elisabetta_Marionetta
Hi Kurlikew,

I was wondering just the same thing and was coming to post about it as well.  They really aren't doing as many updates and certaintly not the same amount of info on upcoming things like they used to.  A poll hasn't even been done in months.

This has been a great site for so long, I wonder what has happened?

Re: Why is this website not being updated?

Sylvia3456
I also love this website, hope wont be just disappear like that..

 The Little Big Club Admission Tickets