can you put back the ask friend to click

can you put back the ask friend to click

crashy
i am in the jukebox quest and i'm on the part where i need 3 record bar,i already clicked the ask friend and "awaiting....."appeared but before i click the send request to be posted on my wall,something error happened and when i came back  to do it again,i cannot post it anymore.i don't want to wait for another 24 hours,is there any other way.I HOPE YOU'LL REPLY SOON...thank you...