moving outside paving stones

jlqueenie
does anyone know how I can move or store the paving stones ? I want to move my  house over and move the front door to a different side, but the stones wont move..Can anyone help me??

Re: moving outside paving stones

simssocialfansite
Administrator
Under the flooring category there is a remove tile thing. It will put the tile in storage and then you can move it later.

Re: moving outside paving stones

jlqueenie
ok, I went where you said but I dont see the removable thing is until tiles!! ugh!!

Re: moving outside paving stones

Lindsay Owens
Administrator
Stones like  or stones like  because if it's the first then you have to look for this  and click on it and then click on the tile you want to remove (the same way you put in tiles but in reverse). And if it's the second then you just go to the store and you should be able to click it and when the four boxes pop up chose move and then move it over the lower box to store it.
floppy discs chop off heads

Re: moving outside paving stones

jlqueenie
Its the first one, I will look for the red X. I will let you know if it works.. thanks  :)

Re: moving outside paving stones

jlqueenie
Yay!! Thanks it worked!!

Re: moving outside paving stones

Lindsay Owens
Administrator
You're welcome
floppy discs chop off heads

Re: moving outside paving stones

esclava_AC
yo u have tocheck in the store , in construction, the tiles with a big cross red, which cost nothing, put them on to the tiles you want to remove, those will go to your storage